Bangalore , Karnataka
Design : Full-time
ShopConnect, is a next-generation interactive eCommerce and video collaboration platform that enables brands and retail merchants of all sizes to build next-generation online stores to give a highly immersive and collaborative user experience. It has live video shopping and hyper-personalisation features that would increase buyers’ engagement and amplify their consumption behavior. ShopConnect is an industry and geography agnostic platform that gives brands and retailers the ability to connect, engage, interact, and grow customers through AI-based product promotions for increased sales, customer delight, and loyalty. Headquartered in Bangalore and the US, ShopConnect has empowered online stores of brands and retailers from the Fashion & Accessories, Footwear, Jewelry, Furniture, and Electronics industries in India and the US. ShopConnect acts as a technology partner that empowers businesses to explore new markets, scale, and succeed.
For more details, visit https://www.shopconnect.live/.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Accounts Executive to join our organization. You should have a passion and experience for end-to-end Bookkeeping, Financial Statements, Audits, GST, Invoicing and hands-on experience in day-to-day administration. You should be able to handle bookkeeping activities independently. Proficiency in accounting software (preferably Zoho) along with good working knowledge of Excel, Word and google docs and sheets. You should be well-versed in the concepts surrounding revenue recognition, expense booking, fixed assets handling, and invoicing with GST knowledge.
- Complete handling of company Bookkeeping on Zoho Books.
- Maintaining all supporting documentation like vouchers, and bills in support of book entries.
- Good working knowledge of classification of expenses under different categories.
- Preparation of invoices for both Domestic and overseas customers.
- Good knowledge of GST filings.
- Assist in Statutory and other financial audits.
- Handling of company petty cash.
- Assist in all statutory compliance and reporting.
- MIS reporting.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Around 2 years of proven experience in bookkeeping on an accounting platform. A candidate with experience in Zoho is preferred but not mandatory. Having good exposure to the Zoho accounting system but not mandatory.
- Minimum 1-year work experience on Tally and Zoho Books.
- Working knowledge of concepts like GST, PF, ESI, TDS
- Working knowledge of Invoice generation and follow-up.
- Good Analytical mindset and critical thinking and problem solver.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Must be comfortable working in a hyper-growth, rapidly changing environment with cross-functional teams
- B.Com / M.Com / MBA and any equivalent
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google tools like Excel, Word, Google Sheets, Google Doc, Analytics etc.)
- Passion to excel in the given domain.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through equitable pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations.
- Competitive Salary & Equity benefits (ESOP)
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Remote and flexible work policies to fit your needs
Please connect with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org