Digital Content Writer
Bangalore , Karnataka
Design : Full-time
ShopConnect, is a next-generation interactive e-commerce and video collaboration platform that enables brands and retail merchants of all sizes to build next-generation online stores to give a highly immersive and collaborative user experience. It has live video shopping and hyper-personalisation features that would increase buyers’ engagement and amplify their consumption behaviour. ShopConnect is an industry and geography agnostic platform that gives brands and retailers the ability to connect, engage, interact, and grow customers through AI-based product promotions for increased sales, customer delight, and loyalty. Headquartered in Bangalore and the US, ShopConnect has empowered online stores of brands and retailers from the Fashion & Accessories, Footwear, Jewelry, Furniture, and Electronics industries in India and the US. ShopConnect is a technology partner that empowers businesses to explore new markets, scale, and succeed.
For more details, visit https://www.shopconnect.live/.
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing content and aid in company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media to educate our customers, and investors and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, product manuals, and catalogues, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, and building presentations to explain features, and better.
- Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for blogs, use cases, case studies, newsletters, whitepapers, media/news articles, product descriptions, social media content, web copy, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, and videos.
- Writing product sales copy (India, US, and UK markets) and video sales script for a product sales video.
- You should have a flair for writing and be well versed with social media, writing one-liners, blogs, etc., and should also be able to write brochures and create content for the website.
- Create and maintain Content Style guides to ensure content is consistent and clear.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Do in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO.
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 4+ years of content writing experience and working as a content marketer.
- Strong understanding of digital and social platforms, and their use within marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills demonstrate the ability to create campaign content that attracts, retains, and grows an audience.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, and internal and external partners.
- Can distil marketing challenges and business goals down into focused creative briefs.
- Can work backwards from briefs shared by stakeholders and turn them into innovative concepts.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and work on aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter with a problem-solving attitude and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- A strong point of view on content
- Prior experience working in a startup and SaaS industry will be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with various digital media and social platforms
Please connect with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org