Bangalore , Karnataka
Design : Full-time
ShopConnect is a next-generation interactive e-commerce and video collaboration platform that enables brands and retail merchants of all sizes to build next-generation online stores to give a highly immersive and collaborative user experience. It has live video shopping and hyper-personalisation features that would increase buyers’ engagement and amplify their consumption behaviour. ShopConnect is an industry and geography agnostic platform that allows brands and retailers to connect, engage, interact, and grow customers through AI-based product promotions for increased sales, customer delight, and loyalty. Headquartered in Bangalore and the US, ShopConnect has empowered online stores of brands and retailers from the Fashion & Accessories, Footwear, Jewelry, Furniture, and Electronics industries in India and the US. ShopConnect is a technology partner that empowers businesses to explore new markets, scale, and succeed.
For more details, visit https://www.shopconnect.live/.
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our marketing team. You will be designing a wide variety of graphic content. The ideal Graphics designer candidate is an imaginative content creator, a strong collaborator, who knows the art of storytelling, is an all-rounder, who can create visual concepts in video and graphic forms to communicate ideas that inspire, inform or captivate consumers. They should edit and make professional graphics, and develop the overall layout and production design for adverts, campaigns and social media. The candidate should have experience in working with numerous different design platforms. We look for passionate people, who love telling stories and have the urge to learn more and grow with the company.
- Working creatively to produce original, relevant and aesthetically pleasing designs, motion graphics and videos which adhere to the marketing goals.
- Drive digital video asset creation using Adobe Creative suite to build a robust brand identity online.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Research and plan concepts by studying relevant information materials.
- Follow brand guidelines, and ideate unique design styles, preparing rough drafts/Storyboards of material based on the agreed brief.
- Tell a story through short and impactful gifs.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print and digital media, design Banners, Social media creatives (Insta/ FB/ LinkedIn/ Twitter), Infographics, Carousel ads, and Mock-up.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in terms of graphics content and design on social media.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing results within timelines.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Creative, artistic bent of mind, with a knack for storytelling.
- Attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe creative suite – After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator. Experience with other creative software and Hubspot Marketing/CMS is a plus.
- Knowledge of Corel Draw, 3D software etc will be a plus.
- Demonstrable, graphics, motion design/graphic videos and compositing ability with a strong portfolio preferably in b2b communication. Ability to take video footage and turn it into a story.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills.
- Support the team with static graphics design, illustration tasks, Emailers, Landing pages, and Web design (posters, illustrations, newsletters, blogs etc.)
- Graphic Design: 4+ years
Please connect with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org