Bangalore , Karnataka
Design : Full-time
ShopConnect is an interactive next-generation e-commerce and video collaboration platform that enables brands and retail merchants of all sizes to build simulated stores to give a highly immersive and collaborative user experience. It has immersive virtual stores, live video shopping and hyper-personalisation features that would increase buyers’ engagement and amplify their consumption behaviour. ShopConnect is an industry and geography agnostic platform that gives brands and retailers the ability to connect, engage, interact, and grow customers through product promotions for increased sales, customer delight, and loyalty. Headquartered in Bangalore and the US, ShopConnect has empowered online stores of brands and retailers from the Fashion & Accessories, Footwear, Jewelry, Furniture, and Electronics industries in India and the US. ShopConnect acts as a technology partner that empowers businesses to explore new markets, scale, and succeed.
For more details, visit https://www.shopconnect.live/.
- Translate product vision and strategy into prioritised features, accounting for the highest impact and fastest time-to-market
- Solve our users’ unmet needs through the Discovery, Definition, Implementation, and Optimization phases of product delivery
- Display the ability to be strategic, while being able to dive into the details, balancing long-term and short-term needs
- Understand and monitor KPIs (key performance indicators) to support data-driven decisions behind product and feature development
- Work closely with business owners, engineering, UI/UX, and QA teams to ensure an efficient, collaborative, and high-quality product development process
- Build, launch, and evaluate A/B tests focused on testing into key outcomes
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative research to capture data to support and prioritize effective, innovative product improvements
- Provide detailed and actionable specs, user stories, and requirements to help the engineering team deliver high-quality features in a timely manner
- Acceptance test engineering solutions to ensure they meet requirements, tackle intended business problems and fit within the product vision
- Advocate for the user and the importance of educating them on insurance while maintaining a focus on monetization
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of proven experience in a consumer-facing product management (or equivalent) role
- The ability to fuse art and science into a product, balancing a robust creative intuition with analytical skills to fuel product development
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative analysis, A/B testing, wireframing, and prototyping
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills to drive cross-department alignment to the
- Strong organization skills; you can self-manage by crafting processes and implementing measures of success
- Prior Knowledge and experience in e-commerce is desirable.
Please connect with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org