Bangalore , Karnataka
Design : Full-time
ShopConnect is an interactive e-commerce and video collaboration platform for the retail sector that enables retailers to build simulated stores and provide a highly immersive and collaborative user experience. ShopConnect is offered to customers as a SaaS offering that can be used by both big brands, wholesalers (B2B) and retailers (B2C) for facilitating online consumer interaction and collaboration that would improve sales and customer experience. The platform enables live video shopping and hyper-personalization features to increase buyers’ engagement and amplify consumption behaviour.
ShopConnect is developed and owned by nVipani Technology Solutions, a company registered and operating out of Bangalore, India and the USA. ShopConnect empowers merchants around the world with robust capabilities to engage consumers and increase revenue.
- Collaborate with the senior management team, product managers, engineers, and other designers, leading the design vision and project deliverables from rough sketches to working prototypes.
- Translate complex interactions into simple, engaging solutions and be able to communicate those solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes.
- Must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed in a fast-paced, collaborative environment without supervision.
If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups with detailed visual design specifications for web, mobile web and app interfaces
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user-profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios or use stories
- Define the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile e-commerce & shopping experience
- Be a volunteer to conduct around the office AB Testing or any other on your own
- Contribute to the development of design systems and design best practices & standards
- Partner with the product management team and technical development teams to support product launches
- Present design work to the user experience team, product team, executives, and external partners for review and feedback
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ years of industry experience in UX design or related discipline
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Experience in a highly agile/scrum environment
- High proficiency in design and prototype tools and command of technologies (web, Android, iOS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in design or relevant disciplines
Please connect with us by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org