Terms and Conditions
About ShopConnect.Live Platform
The Platform is owned, managed and operated by nVipani Technology Solutions Limited, a private limited company incorporated under the (Indian) Companies Act, 2013, and having its registered office at Bengaluru, India, and the Platform is a web-based service that provides an online platform to Shop users to bring their store online and establish a personal connection with their clients/users.
Shopconnect.Live allows its users i.e. shops to create and build their personal websites to connect, interact, personalize assistance and promote their products via the platform. While the Platform provides several additional features than just an online shop creation, including integration of third-party payment processors. Additionally, the Platform allows its users to create product promotions using Shopconnect Boost. Facilitation of all features and services offered on the Platform shall be referred to as “Services” under this Agreement. It is important to understand and acknowledge that the Platform is only a platform service provider and is neither a shop or a selling platform nor does it own any products available via the platform. Through technological means, Shopconnect.Live provides the Platform that facilitates interaction between Shop owners and buyers; The Platform is not, in any manner, responsible for the interactions between shop owners and users. Accordingly, Shopconnect.live is not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that may arise out of the Owner-Buyer relationship.
The terms and conditions governing Your use of the Platform and the Services offered therein are detailed hereunder.
Right to Access and Registration
The registration in itself is free, however, products/services offered therein may be chargeable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, by registering yourself on the Platform, you are not obligated to purchase/use any product or service offered therein.
Once you’ve successfully registered on the Platform, a subdomain gets created based on the information provided by you at the time of your Registration on the Platform. As a Learner, your successful registration gives you an access to your dashboard that lists any Content you’ve registered for on the Platform and any Discussion Forums you may be a part of.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password to access the Platform. You have to acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Platform and to restrict access to your device to prevent any unauthorized access to your account. you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your username, password, or other personal information. you should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure at all times, and if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner, you agree to immediately change your password or inform us of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password, so that we are able to help you stop or prevent such unauthorized access. Please ensure that the details you provide us are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering.
We maintain and reserve the right to refuse access to the Platform, terminate accounts, remove content at any time without notice to you. We further maintain the right to disable any username, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
Further, to access the Platform, create, publish and/or view the Content on the Platform, you will need to use a “Supported/Compatible Device” which means a personal computer, mobile phone, portable media player, or other electronic device that meets the system and compatibility requirements and on which You are authorized to operate the Platform. The Supported/Compatible Devices to access the Platform may change from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Supported/Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. Accordingly, devices that are Supported/Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Supported/Compatible Devices in the future. Thus, kindly make sure that the device that you use is compatible with our system/software to use the Platform and avail the services offered therein.
Pricing, Payments and Refunds
Pricing : We believe that our shop owners, being the content creators, must have full the liberty to decide the pricing of the product offered by them; hence, owners are exclusively responsible for establishing and setting the prices for the Product offered by them on the Platform (referred to as the “Product Price”) at their sole discretion and Shopconnect.Live is not responsible for the same.
In purchasing products or services through the Platform, a User may be redirected to an external website operated by Razorpay (as applicable). We cannot and do not (i) guarantee the adequacy of the privacy and security practices employed by or the content and media provided by Razorpay or its respective websites or (ii) control collection or use of Your personal information by Razorpay. You agree that You are solely responsible for all charges that occur through Razorpay (as applicable) and acknowledge and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Shopconnect.Live, its licensors, their corporate affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any loss arising out of or related to the use of the Platform or any purchases made through the Platform. This obligation will survive Your use of the Platform and termination of the Agreement. For purposes of this Agreement, “Loss” means all losses, liabilities, damages, awards, settlements, claims, suits, proceedings, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and disbursements and costs of investigation, litigation, settlement, judgment, interest, and penalties). Shopconnect.Live shall not be liable to You for any claims arising out of any act or omission on the part of Razorpay (as the case may be) including, but not limited to, any lost, stolen, or incorrectly processed payments. Shopconnect.Live expressly disclaims any responsibility and liability for all services provided by Razorpay.
Razorpay will collect the amounts paid by the Learners and distribute it between You (i.e., the shop owner) and Shopconnect.Live (we get only the Platform Service Charge mentioned above). Razorpay will generate and send invoices on Your behalf to the Customers for the entire Product Price and You will receive invoices too on behalf of Shopconnect.Live for the Platform Service Charge only. Also, please note the below terms -
- In respect of Your transaction, You are solely responsible for all applicable Goods and Services Taxes (‘GST’), EU Value Added Taxes (‘VAT’), costs, filings, and any other activities that may arise as a result of sales of Your Product/service using the Platform. Neither is Shopconnect.Live responsible for nor does it collect, pay, remit or otherwise pay on Your behalf, the taxes owed by You (including GST or EU VAT) on Content You sell through the Platform.
- You set the Product Price of each Product/service published on the Platform at Your sole discretion and without any input from Shopconnect.Live.
- All invoices made to Your customers through Razorpay shall indicate that You are the supplier of the product/service.
- Customers’ invoices shall identify the name and nature of the Product/service that was purchased.
- As stated, Razorpay is a third-party service provider, hence, neither is Shopconnect.Live a party to the authorization process nor is Shopconnect.Live responsible for authorizing credit card charges through Razorpay.
- You are responsible for Your Product's/Service’s terms and conditions and are not bound by our refund policy, if any.
- Shopconnect.Live has no responsibility to accept or reject Product/service sales should there be any issues with payments. You agree that once payments are processed through Razorpay, such processing serves as an authorization to Shopconnect.Live to deliver the Product/Services to customers through the Services.
- Payments with respect to users/customers :To sign-up/buy for any Product/Service, you will need to pay the Product Price determined by the respective Shop Owner, which shall be processed by Razorpay, as explained above. Your payments may be subject to applicable taxes, so we suggest that You read terms and policies of Razorpay (as applicable) to understand the same better. Further, please note that Shopconnect.Live is only an intermediary between You and the owner; in other words, we are only facilitating the transaction between You and the owner through the Services offered on the Platform. Hence, we are not responsible for the Products/Services of the Owner, the Product Price, payment processing or refunds. Your consent for buying any Product/service is subject to the terms and conditions determined by the respective Shop Owner, at his/her/its sole discretion without suggestions from Shopconnect.Live. Should You face any issues in this regard, please reach out to the respective Shop owner to resolve the same.
YOU AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM, CONTENT, AND ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHOPCONNECT, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE PLATFORM AND YOUR USE THEREOF. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SHOPCONNECT EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, TERMS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, AVAILABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE PLATFORM, USER CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM, OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES SO LINKED AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY
- ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF USER CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM,
- PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PLATFORM,
- ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN,
- ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE PLATFORM, ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR
- ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY USER CONTENT OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THAT IS POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PLATFORM. SHOPCONNECT DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY USER CONTENT OR THE PLATFORM ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE PLATFORM OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND SHOPCONNECT WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you are a customer situated in India and accessing the Platform from India or a Learner accessing the content created by a Shopconnect.Live situated in India, then in the unlikely event of a dispute between us, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. you agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bengaluru , India.
On the other hand, If you are a customer situated outside the territory of India and accessing the Platform from such country or territory outside India or a Learner accessing the content created by a Shopconnect.Live situated outside the territory of India, then in the unlikely event of dispute between us, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Karnataka and you agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at State of Karnataka, India.